The Rhino Coffee Gear Compact Hand Coffee Grinder is a great solution for grinding coffee on-the-go; for travel, work, or even just at home. With a holding capacity of 21-23g, the Compact hand grinder is perfect for most brewing methods. The Compact also comes with an adaptor so you can grind straight into an AeroPressTM.
- New Sleek design
- Hex key handle locator keeps handle from slipping while grinding
- Compact size: body fits in an AeroPressTM
- Quality conical ceramic burrs for consistent grind
- Easily adjustable for a wide range of grind types
- Smooth grinding motion
- Includes a convenient and protective carry bag
- Superior particle size distribution
A couple of helpful hints for adjusting the appropriate grind:
- For grind to suit an AeropressTM, tighten nut all the way, then ease off half a turn
- For French Press, ease off 1.5 turns
- For a v60, tighten the burrs all the way, and then go half a turn back. Some further adjustments may be required from there depending on the specific beans used. The suggested ratio is 60g/litre.
- For a Moka pot, which is somewhere between drip and espresso, adjust your grind to the finest level (adjust so that the burrs are touching) then open up a notch or two.
- It's best to pull the grinder apart and give it a clean every 4 weeks or more often if you are using darker more oily roasts.
- Use a grinder cleaner and grinder brush
- Use burr care fluid
Resistant and handy Rhinowares grinder in a set with an adapter so you can grind straight into an Aeropress. The grinder is also slightly smaller than the first version and does not have a rubber band which makes it fit the Aeropress. Perfect companion in grinding coffee at home, work, on the go. Conical, ceramic, and selftightening grinding disks area extraordinary resistant, do not rust or change the smell of coffee. The grinder offers a range of grind types when can be adjusted in an easy way using a grinding mechanism under the grinding disks. Elegant and stylish housing and a handle which can be easily attached make the grinder incredibly user-friendly. The grinder can grind up to 42 grams of coffee beans at once. Additionally, the grinder is equipped in a practical carry bag.
*Aeropress presented in the photos is not included.
Features: Compact design Comes with AeroPress adapter Great for travel Superior particle size distribution Great Rhino Coffee Gear quality
Grinder type: manual
Burr type: ceramic / conical
Check out these products: